Here you can find our list of resources that will help you go deep on certain topics that we couldn't cover in our training, but are still important to master to be successful with your Amazon Affiliates empire. It also includes anything else that we know you will find helpful. This list is updated regularly as we discover new resources that we ourselves (and our amazing community) find helpful.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is critical to getting traffic to your site. Yes, paid advertising on Facebook and Google are useful for driving attention (despite being an expensive way to do so for affiliate sites), but SEO will always critical for the long term success of your site.
- (Free) Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals | Google Digital Garage
- (Paid) Introduction to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs | Skillshare
Making sure your site gets on to the first page of Google is important, but it's not much of a site if there's no content on it. Mastering copywriting is key to making sure your site is full of high quality content that your audience will love, and in our case help them make their buying decision a breeze.
- (Free) SEO Writing Masterclass | SurferSEO
- (Paid) Creating Content That People Love to Read (and Google Loves to Rank) | Skillshare
Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA)
If you're able to build up your site to the point where it is well established and raking in thousands of commissions per month, it might be worth developing or sourcing your very own products to sell for your highest performing products. From there, one of the most popular ways to distribute your product is via Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA), where your product is sent straight from your supplier to Amazon's own warehouses, and sold and delivered to customers on Amazon without any effort from you.
- (Free) How to sell on Amazon FBA for Beginners | JungleScout
- (Paid) Amazing Selling Machine Evolution (ASM13)
How to develop your own product
If you choose to develop your own product rather than sourcing one from existing manufacturers, these are both a great place to start.
- (Free) How to Create, Design and Manufacture a Product from Scratch | Salvador Briggman on YouTube
- (Paid) Create a Physical Product from Scratch and Sell it on Amazon | Udemy
In the training material we took your through an example email funnel you can use to build up your email list. Here are our favourite platforms that we recommend using to build out your funnels:
If you want to delve deeper into the world of email marketing, we also recommend these courses:
- (Free) Email Marketing Course: Get Certified in Email Marketing | Hubspot Academy
- (Paid) The complete Mailchimp Email Marketing Course | Udemy
Here is the very email script we use when reaching out to brands to ask whether they can send out review units of their products:
Dear [company name (or PR representative if you have a direct contact from that brand)],
My name is [your name] from [your site name] and we have been reviewing products in the [your niche] niche for an extended period of time. I've just recently discovered your product and I'm very excited to share it with my audience as I believe it will go a long way in addressing [their specific pain point].
So I can experience the product for myself and write an extensive review of it, I was wondering whether it was possible to have a review unit sent out to me?
Thanks and kind regards,